- Use athimadhuram in preparation of your herbal tea. Athimadhuram ayurvedic tea treatment is useful in stress releafe treatment. This medicinal herb is useful for the treatment of chronic cough and cold. Athimadhuram for babies and infants cough treatment is very effective. As this herb is very sweet in taste, it can be given to kids to cure cough and cold. Kids can get quick relief by consuming extracts of athimadhuram roots.
- Ayurveda advises to use 3 to 4 grams of athimadhuram roots to prepare 1 cup tea. Many ladies face the trouble during menstrual period. Athimadhuram carries anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties which can be beneficial in curing pain and cramps during those days.
- Athimadhuram roots can also work on the condition of constipation. Regular consumption of athimadhuram tea for 1 week can work as a laxative and solve the problem of constipation. Ayurveda medicines use athimadhuram in the treatment of arthritis and other joint pains.
- Anti-inflammatory properties of athimadhuram can reduce the pain effectively. It is advised to consume athimadhuram tea regularly for some days to get desired result. Athimadhuram extracts are useful for treating eye problems. Those who are suffering from blurred vision or less vision are advised to consume athimadhuram to get benefits.
- The tea of athimadhuram is recommended for the patients of asthma. It can reduce other respiratory problems also. Itching in throat, sore throat or other types of throat pain can be cured with the help of athimadhuram.
- Glycyrrhizin present in athimadhuram can fight against depression and anxiety. It can refresh your mind quickly. Drink athimadhuram tea thrice a day to fight against depression. Body metabolism can be regulated by consuming athimadhuram root extracts. It can reduce bad cholesterol from body and can support bile acid flow in body.
- Symptoms of menopause can be cured with the help of athimadhuram as this amazing herb is antioxidant and carries phytoestrogenic quality. The hormonal imbalance during menopause period can be cured with estrogens present in this medicinal herb.
- Increased immunity power can lessen the joint pain and muscles pain. Athimadhuram is a rich antioxidant to improve immunity power effectively. Use Athimadhuram for skin diseases. The powder of dried athimadhuram roots can be used for many skin diseases like psoriasis, itching, eczema and dermatitis.
- Rashes also can be cured with this powder or lotion. You can also use Athimadhuram for beauty aspects, Athimadhuram face pack is the best treatment for oily skin people. Regular use of Athimadhuram for hair can activate the hair scalps and induce the hair growth. You can also use Athimadhuram for gray hair problem.
- Bad breath can be easily stopped by chewing athimadhuram root. This amazing root can reduce blood glucose level in blood and thus useful in treating diabetes. Athimadhuram tea is beneficial in reducing weight also. Powder or tea made with athimadhuram roots can give relief in fever and headache.
Athimadhuram Benefits Athimadhuram or liquorice is beneficial in treatment of many types of health problems. Those who are suffering fro...
Tamil Karuveppilai Medicinal Uses Benefits Karuveppilai medicinal uses This is Karuveppilai medicinal uses in Tamil and benefits of...
Saturday, August 23, 2014
Athimadhuram or liquorice is beneficial in treatment of many types of health problems. Those who are suffering from indigestion or acidity can get relief with the use of Athimadhuram powder. Stomach pain can be reduced with consumption of athimadhuram as well. It is very difficult to identify athimadhuram tree but it is a precious herb. Find the list of Athimadhuram medicinal properties below.
athimadhuram scientific name : Glycyrrhiza glabra Linn
Athimadhuram Medicinal plant uses
Sunday, August 3, 2014
Karpooravalli Leaves Medicinal Uses and Health Benefits
This is on karpooravalli leaves medicinal uses and health value benefits. In nattu maruthuvam it is adviced to give the juice of karpooravalli for babies and the juice is applied on the chest for infants cold. karpooravalli leaves are known for its aroma and flavour. It act as a good mosquito repellent. Here are some uses of ajwain leaves.
1. Karpooravalli for cold and cough: In Ayurveda karpooravalli leaf is used to treat cold and cough. Viral fever also can be treated with the help of ajwain leaves.
2. These leaves are very beneficial in treating stomach pain and many other stomach disorders. karpooravalli rasam recipe is one of the best dish to cure stomach related disorders.
3. Karpooravalli leaves are used as general antiseptic for minor cuts and wounds. There is no karpooravalli side effects found in children and adults.
4. The colic symptoms in babies can be cured with the help of ajwain leaves.
5. This is a natural remedy for indigestion and loss of appetite in children.
6. The extracts of ajwain leaves are remedial in treating dysbiosis and microbial imbalance in body.
7. Mix extracts of ajwain leaves in warm water and consumes it to get relief from asthma and bronchitis.
8. Make a fine paste of ajwain leaves and apply in on skin disorders like itching, rashes or eczema. You can apply this paste on painful pimples also to get relief.
9. Women who are suffering from menstrual pain can drink ajwain water. It can also cure the irregular menstrual problem.
10. Ajwain leaves are natural mosquito repellent. Keep this leaves in every corner of house. The strong aroma of the leaves will keep the mosquitoes at the bay.
11. Smelling the strong aroma of ajwain seeds or leaves can be useful in treating headache and nausea.
12. Apply karpooravalli leaves paste on insect bites to relieve the pain and swelling.
13. Soak some ajwain leaves and seeds in water and wash your eyes with that filtered water to clean your eyes thoroughly. The leaves extract of Karpooravalli for hair is highly beneficial to treat dandruff problem.
14. Anti-inflammatory and anti-anaesthetic properties of ajwain leaves and seeds help to reduce the arthritis and rheumatic pain. You can apply paste of seeds and leaves and apply it on painful area to get soothing relief.
15. Karpooravalli plant contains niacin and thymol along with vitamins which is very useful in maintaining good heart health. The consumption of ajwain extracts is beneficial in improving nerve impulsion and blood circulation.
16. Karpooravalli leaves extracts are beneficial in reducing acidity effectively.
17. If you are suffering from problem of hiccups then chew an ajwain leaf or few seeds to get immediate effect.