Athimadhuram Benefits Athimadhuram or liquorice is beneficial in treatment of many types of health problems. Those who are suffering fro...
Tamil Karuveppilai Medicinal Uses Benefits Karuveppilai medicinal uses This is Karuveppilai medicinal uses in Tamil and benefits of...
Monday, December 28, 2015
This is vetiver medicinal plant uses and benefits. Chrysopogon zizanioidees or vetiver or commonly known as khus is rich in medical properties. vetiver and cardamom grass great benefits. The anti inflammatory, anti septic, aphrodisiac and sedative properties of the herb has huge health benefits. You can use vetiver for hair torduce dandruff. Here are few of the medicinal uses of vitiver.
Anti inflammatory effects:
The cooling and soothing effect of the oil extracts of the plant can reduce almost all types of inflammation. It is beneficial for the inflammation in circulatory and nervous system. It is considered as the best treatment for the inflammation caused by dehydration and too. vetiver bath scrub is useful for acne and pimples.
Vetiver for skin anti septic effects:
To prevent the bacterial formation on wounds that can cause pus formation the oil extracts of vetiver can be useful. vetiver oil, soap can block the growth of the bacteria causing septic. It can also heal the septic wound easily. Apply this oil externally on the wounded area to treat septic condition.
The vetiver or khus is used in beverages or juices for cooling flavor. The consumption of the same can improve libido naturally. It can also treat the problem of impotency effectively. The oil components stimulate the part of the brain that controls reproductive disorders.
vetiver as deodorant and marks remover
Vetiver deodorant is the best natural deodorant. The cicatrisant property of vetiver can remove scars and unwanted marks from your body easily. It boosts the growth of new tissues on the involved area by removing dead tissues remarkably. The oil extracts are useful to reduce stretch marks during pregnancy, marks left after chicken pox, burns and even the fat cracks.
Natural nerves tonic:
The vetiver is considered as natural nerves tonic. The oil extracts are beneficial for nerves health. It can heal the damage nerves effectively. The regular usage of the oil can prevent nervous disorders and also epileptic and hysteric attacks. The oil extracts are also suggested for the treatment of Parkinson’s disease.
The essential oil of vetiver is well known as natural sedative. It can reduce the irritation, convulsions and other emotional problems like anger, anxiety, hysteric attacks, uneasiness, nervousness and even insomnia. Vetiver juice and water is used in ayurvedic treatments.
The vertiver extracts work as natural body tonic that can controls the body functioning. It can regulate the functioning of digestive system, respiratory system, circulatory system, nervous system and immunity system. It provides natural strength to body and boosts our immunity system naturally.
vertiver powder and the essential oil is used for bones strength, for the treatment of rheumatism, gout and arthritis. The oil is also used for muscles pain, cramps and dry skin.
Thursday, December 10, 2015
This is the details of Adhatoda plant medicinal uses and health benefits. Adhatoda Vasica or widely known as Malabar nut or Adulsa is loaded with many medicinal properties. This amazing shrub is found in India, especially in the Himalayan ranges. It is a small evergreen shrub with sharp leaves. The leaves, the roots, the flowers and the soft stem of the plant are used for medicinal purpose.
Adhatoda leaf uses in cold, cough and throat infection treatment: Ayurvedic and herbal medicinal practitioners use this plant especially to treat the respiratory problems like asthma. Other respiratory problems like bronchitis, tuberculosis and other respiratory problems can be effectively cured with the help of Adhatoda vasica. The plant extracts are also used for common cough and cold. The consumption of the extracts can reduce the throat irritation and phlegm production in the nasal passage.
Adhatoda leaf uses in tamil marutuvam for joint pain: The leaves of the plant are loaded with antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. The bandage of the leaves is used to heal wounds and also inflammation in joints. The condition of rheumatism can also be cured with the leaves poultice.
Adhatoda plant for natural herbal therapy
Ulcers in stomach, hemorrhoids and even bleeding gums can be treated with the plant extracts as it can cure internal as well as external bleeding effectively.
Ayurveda uses the Adhatoda vasica plant extracts in the medicines useful for many diseases like leprosy, leucoderma, tumors, oral problems, common fever, vomiting and nausea, low memory, jaundice, eye problems and gonorrhea etc.
The antispasmodic properties of this plant help in muscle relaxation. It is also considered as one of the very good natural blood purifiers.
The decoction of the leaves of adhatoda vasica is used for treating dysentery and diarrhea.
The powder of dry leaves is used in the medicines for malaria treatment.
Those who are suffering from the problem of bleeding piles can be treated with adhatoda leaves.
The plant extracts are used to treat cancer tumors and it can also reduce the bad cholesterol from the blood.
The patients of high blood pressure are advised to consume the plant decoction for positive results.
Feminine problems like vaginal irritation and minor infections can be cured with the leaves of Adhatoda vasica plant.
The leaves of the plant are used in the treatment of joint pain, lumber pain and also in wrench.
The plant extracts are used in treatment against liver damage.
Monday, November 30, 2015
This is punarnava plant uses Tamil medicinal benefits. As the name suggests the medicinal plant of Punarnava is used for replenish the body organism. punarnava ayurvedic medicine therapy is used to treat diseases. The herb is found everywhere in India. In English the herb is known as Spreading Hogweed. The Green leafy herb of Punarnava grows up to 2 to 3 feet tall and the leaves of the plant are hairy with rounded shape. The roots and stem of the plant are mainly used for medicinal purpose. All the other parts of the plant are also equally beneficial, no side effects recorded. Let’s find out some of the benefits of punarnava herb.
Punarnava benefits for kidney health: It improves kidney function by preventing the formation of kidney stones. This is the best medication for kidney disease.
Punarnava kashayam benefits: The plant of punarnava is beneficial as natural blood purifier. It also works on balancing the gastric juices produced in the body.
Punarnava churna benefits: The people who are suffering from joint pains or fluid retention in the body are treated with the extracts of Punarnava herb, punarnava mool tablet of churna is very effective. The swelling on the body can be cured with the help of this beneficial herbal cure.
It gives strength and energy to the body and helps to remove tiredness and exhaustion successfully. Take punarnava during pregnancy only after your doctor’s advice.
Punarnava for stomach problems: Many types of stomach problem related to digestion and intestinal cramps are treated with the herb extracts.
Punarnava for high blood pressure asthma: The patients of Ashthma can take advantage of this medicinal herb as the consumption of herb extracts can remove the mucus membrane and phlegm from the respiratory passage.
Punarnava for skin diseases : Many types of skin diseases and skin infections can be treated with the help of punarnava medicinal herb.
Punarnava for paralysis: It maintains blood pressure. Weakness of nerves can be treated with the consumption of punarnava herb. The herb is useful for the patients suffering from paralysis as it gives strength to the muscles and regulate its functioning effectively.
Punarnava for weight loss:The herbal therapy is beneficial for obesity treatment. Those who are planning to manage their body weight can go with herbal ayurvedic treatment.
Punarnava for liver function: The herb extracts are mainly used for revitalize liver functioning. It also helps to remove toxic substances from the liver and boosts the smooth performance.
Punarnava for diabetes : The leaf extracts of the plant are used in the treatment of diabetes. It reduces the glucose level in the body remarkably and boosts the insulin production.
Punarnava for cancer: The plant extracts are considered very beneficial for the treatment of cancer. The anti cancer properties of the herb helps to boost immunity and reduce the progress of metastatic level. Cervical cancer and breast cancer are commonly found among women. The roots of the punarnava plant are used for the treatment for cancer prevention.
Thursday, November 19, 2015
This is Ashwagandha plant medicinal uses and benefits Tamil medicine. The plant of Ashwagandha is rich with many medicinal properties. It is commonly uses as herbal medication for weight gain, anxiety, acne, arthritis, depression, fertility, height, kidney stone, cancer etc. Let’s try to know about the benefits of this amazing plant:
Ashwagandha benefits for fertility: The plant is famous for its use in the treatment of infertility problems. The plant is beneficial in male infertility. The problems like erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation can be treated with this amazing herb. The plant extracts improves the libido and helps to improve the sperms count too.
Ashwagandha for immunity: The plant is considered as natural immunity builder. Many infections and health ailments can be kept away with the help of this plant. The anti bacterial and anti microbial properties of the plant are beneficial in the treatment of viral fever and cough and cold.
Ashwagandha for thyroid problems: Those who are suffering from thyroid problem can consume the plant extracts as it is helpful to stimulate thyroid gland effectively.
Ashwagandha for cholesterol: It is one of the best remedies to remove bad cholesterol from the body and boost the production of good cholesterol. Thus it is helpful in keeping away the risk of heart attack and other health problems
Ashwagandha for insomnia: Ayurveda suggests the consumption of the plant extracts to the patients of Insomnia as a very trustworthy remedy.
Ashwagandha for menstrual cramps: The menstrual related problems like irregularity of menstrual cycle, cramps during menstrual days can be treated by the plant extracts. The plant extracts are available in the market in the form of capsules and powder.
Ashwagandha for depression: The leaves of the plant are known for its anti depressant properties. The leaves are considered as natural mood boosters. Leaves of Ashwagandha are used to control depression and anxiety. It is subscribed for the patients of hypertension also.
Ashwagandha for blood sugar: The consumption of ashwagandha is useful for the patients of diabetes as it can control the level of blood glucose effectively and it also stimulates the production of insulin in the body.
ashwagandha for joint pain: The patients of arthritis and rheumatism are advised to consume the plant extracts as it is useful to reduce the pain and inflammation effectively.
The ashwagandha is introduced as a very effective blood purifier. The consumption of the same can increase the blood production in the body.
The respiratory problems like asthma and tuberculosis can be cured with the help of ashwagandha.
The people who have the problem of weak memory can get positive results with the regular consumption of Ashwagandha plant extracts.
Wednesday, November 11, 2015
Aavaram poo flower in english : Senna auriculata
This is Avaram poo benefits for health Tamil medicine. Many amazing secrets are found in the nature. You might have heard about senna flowers. Many herbal plants found in nature are beneficial for human health. Avaram Poo or cassia Auriculata is one of the medicinal shrubs used for many health benefits. The plant is easily found in India and the surrounding countries. The yellow flowers of this plant are used for many types of health problems. senna leaves tea comes first in herbal tea names. This plant is also used in beauty products for its amazing benefits.
The flowers of avaram poo plant contain natural dehydrating and cooling effects and thus used as a alternate for caffeinated options like tea and coffee. The flower extracts are also beneficial for the patients of diabetes as it can control the sugar level in the blood and it is a natural insulin booster in the body.
Avaram poo uses: It has been proved that the flower extracts work as cleanser for urinary system. It can regulate the bowel movement and works as a mild natural laxative. The tea made with the avaram flowers works best for maintaining better health.
Avaram poo benefits for diabetes: Avaram poo tea in empty stomach is the best diabetic medication. The antioxidant properties in the flower extracts shows positive results on the human body. To make tea, the flowers of the plant are sun dried and then ground into the powder. This powder can be stored for many days in air tight bottle. Add this powder along with cardamom powder and honey in hot water to make a healthy herbal tea.
avaram poo benefits for face: Apart from health benefits, the flowers are useful in beauty treatment also. To get a fair glowing skin and face, grind the dried flowers and leaves and mix it with Bengal gram flour and green gram flour. Make a paste of this mixture and apply it o skin to get a attractive skin complexion. aavaram poo powder for skin is fully natural. This powder is also available in the market.
Apart from the flowers the roots avaram poo drink is used to treat fever, blood sugar and constipation.
Many urinary systems related diseases are also cured with the help of avaram poo juice. The powder of the seeds of this plant is used in the eye diseases like conjunctivitis. In many parts of the world the bark and the seeds of avaram plant is used for rheumatism, gonorrhea and gout too. The antibacterial properties of the plant has made it important for human health.
Thursday, October 29, 2015
Will arugampul juice reduce weight?
This is arugampul juice benefits for weight loss tamil medicine. Arugampul juice uses are more. Bermuda grass is loaded with various health benefits. It is considered as one of the best remedies for anemia and it provides a lot of energy. The regular consumption of Bermuda grass juice is beneficial in curing many types of skin diseases and problems. The medicinal properties of the juice work as a natural cleanser for our body. It removes the harmful toxins from our body. Along with the other health benefits, the arugampul juice is also helpful to reduce weight within few months. Nowadays you can get Arugampul juice online but no one can give the guarantee of its purity. It is better to make the juice at home for hygiene and health benefits. Let’s try to learn how to make pure and germ-free.
Arugampul juice preparationTo make Bermuda grass juice recipe, collect fresh Bermuda grass from the clean place. If it is possible then try to plant the grass in the pots in your home garden or balcony area. Immerse the collected grass in clean water for some time and wash it thoroughly to remove mud.
Now cut the clean grass into small pieces. Use mixer grinder to grind Bermuda grass along with boiled water. Now squeeze the juice from the grass and it is ready to consume. You can add a spoon of honey in it for extra benefits. Many people prefer to add cumin seeds and salt while grinding the grass. The juice is more beneficial if consumed on empty stomach every morning for few months.
Obesity or weight gain is the major problem in front of many people around. Pills and weight loss powder made with Bermuda grass extracts are easily available in the market. Arugampul reduces weight by burning extra fat. The medicinal properties of Bermuda juice help us to reduce weight quickly without any side effects.
Bermuda grass is loaded with protein, fiber and calcium which support the weight loss. The juice helps to remove the saturated fats in the body and prevents the fats storage in the body. The regular consumption of Bermuda grass is helpful in reducing the belly fats remarkably. Arugampul juice benefits for skin by giving shine and glow.
Tuesday, October 6, 2015
Malai Vembu medicinal uses in Tamil treatment
This is the details of Malai Vembu medicinal uses in Tamil treatment. The whole part of the plant including, leaves, fruits, flower and root are having the medicinal benefits. Malai Vembu, Malai Vembu botanical name Melia Dubia is widely known as Dengue Specialist for the medicinal properties it carries. The herb is found in various parts of India. The leaves, roots and bark of the tree is used for treatment of various health ailments. Malai Vembu is useful for women’s infertility too. In India the botanical name for this tree is Maha Neem or Forest Neem. It is naturally available hence the price of the leaves and cost of ayurvedic products are not affordable. Following are some of the medicinal uses of this amazing plant.
Malai Vembu and pregnancy: In ayurvedha Malai Vembu is uses to treat infertility problems in both male and female. Regular use of this medicine improves the fertility in female.
How to prepare Malai Vembu juice for dengu
This medicinal herb is especially known for the treatment of Dengue. The juice make with papaya leaf, malai vembu and comman neem leaves is considered as very beneficial for dengue patients. This medicine made with the herb is approved by Tamilnadu government also. The leaves extracts should be
consumed twice in a day for better results.
Malai Vembu benefits for Oral problems:
From ancient period neem stems are used for oral health. The need extracts are useful for healthy teeth and strong gums. The regular usage of neem bark powder can prevent bad breath and also treats the oral infections to mouth and gums.
Neem payangal in Diabetes treatment:
The plant extracts of Malai Vembu are suggested for diabetes patients as it has the properties to reduce the sugar level in the body.
Malai Vembu leaves doe stomach worms:
Chew few Malai Vembu leaves every morning on empty stomach and one more time in the night before going to bed. This easy remedy will help you to get rid of stomach worms permanently.
To get rid of mosquitoes:
The oil made with the neem leaf extracts is used as mosquito repellent. You can also burn the neem leaves to get rid of mosquitoes instantly.
Malai Vembu for Skin diseases:
Many types of skin diseases and skin infections can be cured easily with the use of paste made with neem leaves.
To reduce body heat:
For those who are suffering from high fever, neem leaves are beneficial as it can reduce the body heat effectively. The juice extracted from the bark and roots of the plant can decrease the body heat and can also cure the fever.
Malai Vembu paste for scalp problems:
The powder made of dried neem leaves is very effective in the treatment of dandruff and other scalp related problems.
Apart from all the above medicinal uses, the plant extracts are used in making herbal products like soaps, shampoos and creams.
Sunday, August 23, 2015
This is to share the nutritional value and Medicinal uses of manathakkali plant Keerai leaves health benefits. solanum nigrum, the name in tamil manathakkali. Manathakkali or popularly known as nightshade is the medicinal herb used for various health ailments in Tamil medicine. The herb is famous for its cooling effects on the body, it can be taken in the form of chutney, thuvaiyal, vathal, poriyal, powder ,podi, soup or rasam, kootu, kulambu, pachadi etc. This all season herb looks like pepper in its appearance.
The entire plant is loaded with medicinal values. The every part of the plant right from fruits to roots and leaves and stem are used for the medicinal preparations. In ayurvedha the practice of using Manathakkali for cancer is in under research.
It is very safe to take a cup of cooked leaves of manathakkali during pregnancy. The plant is proved to be rich in protein, fiber and minerals. Here are some of the medicinal uses of solanum nigrum.
Manathakkali for mouth ulcer: This medicinal herb is considered as one of the very good remedies for mouth and stomach ulcers. The leaves extracts of the plant are used for the treatment. Take the leaves extracts in mouth and hold it in mouth for few minutes before spitting. Repeat the therapy two to three times in a day to get quick results. The solanum nigrum leaves juice is beneficial for stomach ulcers also.
Manathakkali health benefits for Healthy heart: Solanum nigrum leaves are very beneficial for healthy heart. For healthy and strong heart cook the leaves of the plant along with ginger-garlic, pepper and cumin seeds and consume it daily. The leaves extracts can keep the heart away from any types of diseases.
Skin infections and discolored skin: This medicinal plant is very useful for the treatment of skin infections. The consumption of the leaves gives a natural shine on your skin. Those who are suffering from white patches can take treatment of solanum nigrum juice. Rub this juice on the affected area. Regular usage can bring positive results within few weeks.
For common cough, cold and fever: The leaves extracts of the manathakkali plant are useful to get quick relief in the conditions like common cough, cold and fever also.
For digestion and constipation: The fiber rich plant of manathakkali is helpful in regulating the digestive system. Those who are suffering from constipation can consume the leaves extracts to get instant relief from the condition.
For nausea and vomit sensation: The raw fruit of solanum nigrum is useful in the treatment of nausea and vomit sensation.
For minor wounds and burns: The paste of this amazing plant is applied on minor burns and wounds to get cooling effect and instant relief.
For treating ringworm: The raw fruits paste is applied on the area affected by ringworm to heal them quickly.
For menstrual problems: The leaves extracts should be consumed regularly to reduce the excessive blood flow and cramps during menstrual periods.
Sunday, May 17, 2015
This is the info on keelanelli medicinal plant uses in Tamil maruthuvam. The medicinal herb of Phyllanthus Niruri is known as Keelanelli in Tamil language. The plant is available in huge quantity at some parts of south India. keelanelli uses in Tamil medicine are more. You might have heard the popularity of keelanelli for jaundice treatment. This medicinal herb is specially used in the treatment of jaundice but other than that many other health problems can be solved with the help of this herb's medicinal properties. Siddha and ayurveda found the benefits of keelanelli plant for liver healing treatment. Keelanelli is used widely in the treatment of kidney stones, liver and kidney problems, viral infection and bacterial infections also.
The roots, leaves and the fruits of the plant are used for the medicinal treatment. The fruits of the plant are loaded with medicinal properties and thus used for skin infections like scabies, ring worms. keelanelli oil is used to treat skin infections, sores and even for minor wounds. People use the leaves of keelanelli for hair growth treatment. The fruits of the plant are useful for healing tubercular ulcers.
The leaves of the plant are considered as one of the best remedies for jaundice. Grind keelanelli leaves along with onion and turmeric powder. Add this paste in milk or buttermilk. Consume this keelanelli juice on empty stomach in the morning and again at night. It is a wonderful remedy to treat jaundice.
The herb is used in the treatment of kidney stones also. The medicinal properties of the herb can dilute the kidney stones and prevent the formation. The herb is supportive for liver and kidney health. The plant extracts can regulate the functioning of liver and protect the liver tissues effectively.
If you are suffering from high fever then make paste using keelanelli roots, cumin seeds and gingelly oil. Mix this paste in milk and apply it on head to reduce the body temperature quickly. Boil water by adding keelanelli leaves and pepper in it. When the water is reduced into half, remove it from heat. After cooling, consume the mixture to cure burn and minor wounds.
keelanelli and diabetes treatment: Keelanelli plant is useful to treat diabetes also. It can reduce blood glucose level remarkably. The amazing properties of the plant can prevent glucose absorption and glucose storage in the body.
It is a wonderful medicine for treating Hepatitis B. This medicinal property of the herb has made it famous all around the world. It has been proved that keelanelli plant extracts are loaded with the properties which can work as good as chemotherapy. It can effectively prevent the growth of the tumor and gives relief from the problems caused by it.
Thursday, April 30, 2015
Thuthuvalai health benefits
- This is Solanum Trilobatum is a creeper with purple flowers Thuthuvalai plant uses in Tamil medicinal value. The plant is also known as purple fruited pea eggplant. Thuthuvalai health benefits are more in ayurvedic as well as siddha medicinal therapies. You can take five or ten leaves of Thuthuvalai during pregnancy.
- The plant is known as Kayakalpa in Siddha therapy. In villages, Thuthuvalai juice is given for babies. Common recipes prepared are Thuthuvalai chutney thuvaiyal, Thuthuvalai juice, thoothuvalai keerai kashayam and Thuthuvalai dosai. The taste will be good to eat the dosa with nei and podi.
- Every part of the Thuthuvalai herbs plant is loaded with medicinal properties and it can be also used in making some traditional tasty recipes. The plant is especially used for treating respiratory problems and diseases. The anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-tumor properties of the plant are beneficial in treatment of many other diseases too.
- The research says the plant is loaded with antioxidant and antihepato-toxicative properties which can heal the liver damage. The plant parts including flowers and seeds are used in treatment of lung cancer as it controls the level of lipid peroxide.
- People commonly use Thuthuvalai powder syrup for cold and cough problem. The plant is considered as one of the best remedies for asthma and other respiratory problems. The juice made with plant leaves can be consumed to get relief from the condition.
- Thuthuvalai kashayam is prepared by using leaves. The fruit of the plant can be consumed along with honey to cure asthma and also for treating prolonged cough and cold.
- The leaves of the plant are used for the treatment of lung diseases and related respiratory problems. The leaves are also useful for curing digestion related problems. To cure cough, grind the leaves of the plant and mix it with cow milk. Consume it in the morning to get relief from cough.
- Make a paste of leaves of the plant along with black pepper. Boil the paste in the water, strain and drink to get relief from stomachache due to gastric problem and heat. According to siddha medicinal therapy, the leaves are useful to prevent blood deficiency and blood thickening. It supports the blood circulation.
- The leaves extract can be used as eardrops and can heal hearing problems effectively. The flowers of the plant are beneficial for the improvement of memory enhancement.
- The fruits of the plant are dried and ground into powder. This powder can be used to solve the problem of constipation and acidity. Those who are suffering from the breathing problem or tuberculosis can be cured with the help of solanum trilobatum plant leaves.
- The dry fruit powder of the plant is also used in the treatment of rheumatism. The plant extracts are suggested to treat throat infection.
Saturday, April 4, 2015
This is the details on aloe vera benefits Tamil sothu kathalai plant uses. The plant of aloe Vera is loaded with medicinal values. Here are some of the important medicinal uses of aloe Vera plant. Aloe vera uses in tamil medicine is more including skin infection cure, constipation, stomach infection, etc.
Sothu kathalai uses in Tamil medicine
1. Use the soft and cool pulp of aloe Vera leaves as a body lotion. It gives you cooling effect in summer season.
2. People use Sothu kathalai for face to cure pimples and acne. Fresh aloe Vera pulp is useful to treat minor burns caused in the kitchen
3. Aloe Vera juice or aloe Vera pulp is the best remedy to keep your skin safe from sunburns. Apply it on your skin before going out
4. If you are suffering because of insect bite then with the help of Aloe Vera gel you can take out that sting very easily
5. For any type of skin rashes or allergies use soothing aloe Vera juice on the affected area
6. It is also used in the treatment of herpes and also to heal Athlete’s foot.
7. Minor wounds, swellings and skin irritations can be cured by rubbing fresh aloe Vera pulp or juice on it
8. It is considered as one of the very good treatments for the ladies who are facing the problem of acne and pimples. Rub freshly cut aloe Vera regularly on the pimple affected area. It can not only reduce the reddish but can also sooth the inflammation. It is also useful to remove acne
9. Aloe Vera pulp can give calming effect on Psoriasis
10. For the scars and stretch marks on skin, use aloe Vera juice
11. Aloe Vera can prevent signs of aging. It can reduce wrinkles and dark spots from your skin
12. Massage aloe Vera gel on scalp as it can help the rapid hair growth. Gently rub and leave it for half an hour and then wash with luke warm water
13. Aloe Vera juice mixed with coconut milk and wheat germ oil can prove as a best remedy for dandruff treatment
14. For any type of minor vaginal infections, you can use fresh aloe Vera juice
15. Sothu kathalai juice is taken internally also to fight against the problems of indigestion and gastric problems
16. Aloe Vera juice also works as an effective laxative for those who are suffering from constipation
17. Doctors advice the oral consumption of aloe Vera juice for the treatment of heartburn, arthritis and rheumatism
18. Asthma patients are advised to breathe in the vapor of aloe Vera leaves to get comfort
19. Diabetic patients are advised to consume aloe Vera juice to reduce the blood sugar level effectively
20. Aloe Vera juice is also useful to reduce bad cholesterol from the body.
Wednesday, February 18, 2015
Thuthi plant uses
Thuthi botanical name : Abutilon indicum
This is Thuthi leaves benefits herbal plant uses. Thuthi plant is widely known as Indian mallow which is a medicinal shrub which generally grows up to 2 meters height. The plant is with green leaves and yellow flowers (malar)which open in the evening only. The fruit of the plant is rounded oval shape. This medicinal plant is considered as very important in Tamil Siddha medicinal therapy. Thuthi keerai is taken as spinach in village sides of Tamil nadu. In the preparation of various kinds of siddha medicines this plant is used in whole. Thuthi seeds, roots, stem, flowers, fruit, leaves and seeds of this amazing plant are beneficial for human health.
1. Thuthi ilai uses are more in medicine preparation. The leaves extract of abutilon indicum are used for piles complaints. Regular therapy can give relief from the problem.
2. Men, who are suffering from infertility, can take advantage of this plant. Thuthi flower can help to increase semen and sperm motility in men.
3. Thuthi herbal plant extracts are used in treatment of fever. It can bring down the fever quickly and without any side effect.
4. Those who are having urinary tract infection or problem to pass urine can take medication of abutilon indicum plant as it endorses the urinary flow.
5. The extracts of abutilon indicum plant can be used as natural laxative, thus is useful for the people who are suffering from constipation.
6. It is helpful to regulate and protect digestive tract. It controls the digestion process and reduces burning sensation and inflammation.
7. Abutilon indicum also works positively on respiratory tract. It supports the removal of mucous discharge from bronchial veins.
8. Abutilon indicum plant extracts are considered beneficial in the treatment of irritation or swelling in urethra and urinary bladder.
9. The decoction of the abutilon indicum plant is given to cure many health problems like bronchitis, diarrhea and urinary tract problems.
10. In traditional medicinal therapy the plant extracts were used as a general tonic for body growth and development.
11. The anti inflammatory properties of the medicinal plant makes it useful to treat ulcers and throbbing headaches. Thuthi root is used in medicine preparation.
12. The plant extracts are used as mild sedative.
13. The anthelmintic and analgesic properties of this medicinal shrub help to treat leprosy.
14. In early days the plant extracts were given to ladies for safe and quick pregnancy.
15. The plant extracts are used to increase sexual desire in both men and women.
Saturday, January 24, 2015
This is Tulsi leaves medicinal value and benefits. Tulsi plant is called as The Queen of Herbs for its medicinal properties and uses. The amazing healing power of this herb is famous all over the world. Normally the tulsi is found in 3 varieties – Vana Tulsi, Krishna Tulsi and rama Tulsi. Here are some of the medicinal uses of tulsi plant
1. Tulsi juice is useful for curing many types of fever like Malaria, dengue etc. The leaves of tulsi plant are boiled with the water and the water is given to the patients for the treatment.
2. It is a natural protection for our body from all types of viral infections and allergies.
3. The plant is used for the treatment of cough and cold. Chronic cough can be treated by chewing tulsi leaves or by consuming leaves extracts along with honey.
4. Tulsi leaves extracts are useful in the treatment of asthma and bronchitis also. Patients are advised to consume tulsi leaves daily or to consume tulsi leaves juice regularly to get relief.
5. Boil few tulsi leaves in water along with honey and grated ginger. After boiling thoroughly drink the mixture warm to treat cough and cold. This is an useful remedy for asthma and flu also.
6. Tulsi leaves are useful for healing sore throat also. Boil few leaves in water and gargle with that warm water to get benefits.
7. Children who are suffering from intestine worms are cured with the help of tulsi extracts. The regular consumption of tulsi leaves juice can solve the problem within few days.
8. Cough and cold in children can be easily cured by consuming tulsi juice with honey. This remedy is without any side effects and is safe for infants as well.
9. Tulsi leaves along with honey shows positive results in chicken pox also.
10. Those who are suffering from bleeding gums and bad breath can take advantage of tulsi leaves. Make a powder of dry tulsi leaves and consume it to clean your mouth.
11. Water boiled along with tulsi leaves can be used for gargling as it helps to reduce tooth pain.
12. Chewing tulsi leaves can make your mouth free from germs and it can also cure mouth ulcers.
13. If you are suffering from throbbing headache, apply tulsi leaves paste on your forehead to get soothing relief.
14. Diabetes patients can chew tulsi leaves regularly or consume tulsi extracts as it controls blood sugar level successfully.
15. The leaves of this amazing plant stimulate saliva glands and thus prove helpful in digestion procedure.
16. The leaves of tulsi are useful to reduce acidity and gastric problem.
17. The problem of constipation can be solved by consuming tulsi leaves juice before going to bed.
18. Tulsi leaves along with other medication can prevent and cure oral cancer.
19. The anti bacterial properties of tulsi leaves helps to fight against many types
of skin infections
20. Tulsi leaves extracts is one of the best remedies to remove black heads and acne-pimples easily.
Saturday, January 3, 2015
This is jamun leaves medicinal uses, Tamil naval fruit tree benefits. Jamun fruits, seeds and leaves of the tree contain medicinal values. Here are some benefits of Jamun leaves.
Naval fruit health benefits Tamil medicine: The leaves and fruits of the plant is loaded with anti bacterial properties and thus used for preparation of medicines for various diseases. The medicines made with jamun leaves and fruit extracts are very good for healthy gums and teeth. The powder of dry leaves or ash of the jamun leaves is used in the various tooth powders of famous brands. Tooth powders which contain jamun leaves powder is suggested for the patients who are suffering from the problem of spongy gums. The ash of the jamun leaves is acquired by drying and burning the leaves carefully. This ash is mixed with the ash of almond shells in equal quantity. This combination proves as best tooth powder or manjan. This tooth powder is beneficial for oral problems like gum bleeding or gum infection. If you have problem of bad breathe then add little amount of peppermint in manjan and it can be a great remedy for bad breath.
Jamun leaves for diabetes: Jamun plant is very beneficial for diabetes treatment. The powder of jamun seeds contains a glucose named Jamboline. Jamboline controls the change of starch into sugar and helps to reduce sugar level in urine. The extracts of jamun seeds, bark and leaves are used in preparing the medicines for diabetes. It gives the remarkable result of the condition.
Jamun leaves for weight loss: The juice extracts from tender jamun leaves mixed with honey is the very good remedy for weight loss, nausea and vomiting. Jambulina present in jamun plat is useful for the treatment of polyuria. It helps to decrease the urinary output effectively.
Jamun leaves for infertility: In ayurveda, leaves are used to cure infertility problem both in male and female. The bark and leaves extracts of jamun tree are used for digestive problems. The leaves extracts are used to cure throat problems like itching in throat and sore throat. The juice extracted from the leaves of jamun plant is useful for the treatment of ringworm and other skin infections.
Ayurvedic therapy uses the jamun bark, seeds, leaves and fruits for various health benefits. The leaves are useful for regulating digestive system and even for oral health. The leaves of the plant are used to cure diarrhea and stomach ulcers.